Reminder: Students need to be withdrawn from their previous school before they enroll at SSHS. This is especially important for students transferring within Salem Keizer School District.
1. Parent/Guardian comes in with proof of SSHS address.
2. Once address verified, enrollment paperwork is given for parent to complete. New student paperwork may also be obtained through our website in the documents section.
3. Parent/Guardian turns paperwork into Guidance Office.
4. Registrar schedules a new student appt. with counselor, student, and parent:
· Note, your appt may NOT be on the same day
· In some cases an administrator is part of the enrollment meeting.
5. Parents and student come back for appt and pick classes with a counselor.
6. Student starts school the same day as appt, the student should come to the appt prepared to start classes.