News & Announcements
Tis the Cold and Flu Season. Remember to get your Flu vaccine!
As per New York State Law:
- All new entrants require Proof of Immunization and a Physical exam.
- All students will be required to have a physical exam in the following grades: 2, 4, 7 and 10. This may be done by the school physician or the student’ private physician.
- Students will be screened for vision and hearing upon entry and in grades 1, 2 (vision only), 3, 5, 7 and 10.
- Students will be screened annually for scoliosis in grades 5 through 10.
- Any student that wants to participate in a school sport will need to have a recent physical and a complete sports contract.
- Any student requiring medication during school hours will need to have the Parent and Prescriber’s Authorization For Administration Of Medication In School form completed and given to the school nurse. Medications are to be delivered and picked up by the parent only.
- Please alert the nurse if your child has a food or drug allergy as soon as possible.
- Injured students that are not able to participate in sports or physical education class must supply the nurse with a doctor’s order specifying this.