Quick Facts About Hilton Bentley (formally Bentley Beach)
Developer: The Bentley Group
Year Built: 2004
Pet friendly: No
Number of Units: 114
Unit Sizes: From 300 to 1880 s.f.
Prices Range From: +/- $649,000 to $1,450,000
Near the southern tip of South Beach lies some of Miami's most desirable properties. Only a handful of oceanfront luxury condos exist, and The Hilton Bentley is one of them.
The Hilton Bentley operates as a full-service hotel, however, the condo units very suitable as residences. Most units have a full kitchen, and each unit comes with parking. So, you can use your residence entirely as a home, or use it seasonally. When it's not in use, you can enter the condo into the Hilton Bentley hotel program.
The Hilton Bentley sits directly on the beach. It's arguably one of the best locations in South Beach to own a condo unit. It's just a few steps from Starbucks and the hottest restaurants in South Beach, including Prime 112 and Joe's Stone Crab.
Highlights of the Bentley Hilton
- Exclusive All-Suite Luxury Residence and Hotel
- Elegantly Furnished Suites with European Kitchens
- Studios, One & Two Bedroom Residences
- Ocean Views and City Skyline
- Terraces In Most Suites
- Lavish Oversized Marble Bathrooms
- Jacuzzi Bath In Selected Suites
- Sony CD/DVD Home Theater System
- Plasma & Flat Screen Televisions
- High Speed, Wireless, Voice Mail & Private Line
- Powered In Room Safe
- Turn Down Service when used with Hotel program
- Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center With Sauna & Steam Room
- Rocco Donna Hair and Beauty Art
- Caroli Health Club
- On-Site Self or Valet Parking
- The Hotel is Member Of Small Luxury Hotels of the World