Miami’s stylish new address to live and play is The Residences at Gansevoort South, luxury oceanfront condominiums on Collins Avenue between 23rd and 24th Streets featuring 600 ft of Ocean frontage. Located above the Gansevoort South Hotel, the new southern outpost of New York’s lauded Hotel Gansevoort, the 259 fashionable residences feature all the services of the hotel including poolside dining, luxe shopping and a tropical oceanfront pool plaza for the ultimate in relaxing and socializing.
Owners will enjoy many of Miami’s most sought-after amenities at their fingertips, including a multi-level beach club with a bar and restaurant and an infinity-edge ocean view pool. A 42,000-square-feet David Barton Gym + Spa, gourmet dining by STK and Philippe Chow, while resident “members” will enjoy Gansevoort’s signature 24,000-square-feet rooftop playground with a 110-ft pool and lounge and the unique Gansevoort Beach Club
The Residences include studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom condominiums, offering peerless views of Miami Beach and Biscayne Bay. Ranging from 721 to over 5,000 sq ft.
> Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa & Residences > Location
Miami Beach is where island life and metropolitan living combine to create the perfect place to call home. Beyond the radiant sun, surf and sand and the city’s rich history, Miami Beach is an entertainment and cultural destination, from world-famous Art Deco architecture to renowned night clubs to designer fashion on Collins Avenue and Lincoln Road. South Beach Real Estate now has a new epicenter, the Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa and Residences. Bringing top world names to the already remarkable Miami Coastline, Gansevoort South beach condos will be close to everything you desire. Your new residence is close to everything you love in South Beach:
- Walking distance from incredible hot spots, famed restaurants, Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive
- A short drive from world class yachting, sailing offered at some of the best marinas in the locality
- Close to everything you love in Miami Beach and South Beach
> Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa & Residences > Amenities
· Incredible city, ocean and beach views
· Roof level Plunge 110 foot Pool and 24,000 sq ft palm tree fringed lounge with 360 degree ocean and city views*
· Private Beach Club with resort-styled environment surrounded by lounging areas, a Sunrise Pool and cabanas overlooking the ocean*
· Second infinity-edge ocean view heated pool surrounded by a 12,000 sq ft VIP lounge with spectacular views of a 50ft long shark tank
· Signature Cafe and Restaurant, indoor/outdoor bar featuring panoramic ocean views
· State-of-the-art Health Club equipped with cutting edge technology, digital gear, high-tech equipment and personal access to TV and radio
· Separate His and Her Spa with lounge area, massage and treatment rooms, sauna and steam rooms
· State-of-the-art Business Center and Conference Rooms
· Valet parking system with cutting-edge technology security surveillance
· Premium Boutique Retail Environment
· High-speed elevators with electronic card access
· Magnificent lobby and common areas designed by word renowned Interiors by Steven G.
· Elegant Porte-Cochere entrance
*Amenities for resident “members”
> Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa & Residences > Interiors
Extraordinary spaces blend with trendy design to offer the best condos South Beach real estate has to offer. Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa and Residences is the place to be and be seen. Residents can immerse in the tranquility of a beautiful shelter right on of the beach, and be pampered with the services only a luxury resort can offer.
> Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa & Residences > Interiors > Interior Renderings
A dream oceanfront residence at Gansevoort South opens the door to the exclusive Gansevoort world. Use of the hotel concierge, housekeeping services and in-room spa treatments are available to enhance the Residence lifestyle.
> Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa & Residences > Interiors > Residence Details
· Oversized private terraces with glass railings featuring spectacular views of The Atlantic Ocean and South Beach Skyline
· Floor-to-ceiling glass doors to terraces
· Central air conditioning with individual unit controls
· Pre-wired for high-speed Internet, data/voice and cable TV access
· Large living room with adjacent terrace
· Spacious walk-in closets
· Secure elevators to be accessed by residence access cards
· Top of the line appliances
· Premium European cabinetry with stainless steel door handles and drawer pulls
· Imported marble/granite countertops
· Imported marble tile on floors
· Subzero/Bosch/Dacor stainless steel appliances
· Large, self-cleaning oven
· Extra large dishwasher featuring a sound package for silent operation
· Modern stainless steel double sink with under-mount installation
Master and / or Guest Bath features:
· Imported marble vanity tops with dark walnut satin finish
· Imported marble flooring
· Glass enclosed showers and tubs in master baths
· Elegantly detailed Watermark faucets and designer fixtures
· Designer selected mirrors and lighting over vanity counters
> Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa & Residences > Floor plans
Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa and Residences offers magnificent studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom beach condos, ranging from 721 to over 5000 sq ft. Lower Penthouse condos will enjoy a ceiling height of 11 feet with other floors at 9 feet high.
> Gansevoort South Hotel, Spa & Residences > Team
WSA Management, Ltd.
Stephen B. Jacobs
Award-winning architectural firm with a distinguished architectural and design portfolio of residential and hospitality projects. Current commissions include new high-rise condominium buildings and boutique hotels in New York, Los Angeles, Miami Beach and Montreal.
Interior Design by:
Steven G., Inc
Award-winning interior designer Steven Gurowitz, member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), BASF and The National Home Builders Association, is the founder and President of Interiors by Steven G., Inc., the largest interior design firm in South Florida, according to South Florida Business Journal. The firm has been the recipient of numerous design awards over the past 21 years, all proudly displayed at the entrance to their showroom.