* Freshmen will receive their Naviance log in information in the fall when they meet with the counselors. We will be working with the freshmen to complete their 4 year plan on their Naviance account.
* Sophomores will be using their Naviance account to begin exploring career interests and options. They will continue to monitor their 4 year plans as well.
* All college bound sophomores should plan to take the PSAT that will be given on October 19, 2016. Sign up information will be sent through the Naviance accounts.
* You will be using your Naviance account to continue your career planning and begin your college searching. Important announcements can be found on the Family Connections page of your Naviance account.
* College bound juniors are encouraged to take the PSAT on October 19 2016. Sign up information will be sent through your Naviance account.
* College bound juniors are encouraged to plan to take the SAT and/or ACT during the second semester of their junior year.
* Juniors are allowed to take two college visits. We strongly encouraged your first visit to colleges of interest to occur during the junior year.
* Seniors are encouraged to test or re-test the SAT and/or ACT in the fall if necessary.
* Seniors are allowed two college visits. This can be set up by going to the college's website the notify our attendance office of the day of your absence. When you return to school bring verification that you were on the college visit to the attendance office.
* Seniors are encouraged to complete their resume on Naviance to be used for letters of recommendation.
* Seniors are encouraged to keep their college information updated in their Naviance account as they start the application process.