Post date: Nov 8, 2016 4:09:16 AM
HAC EMAILS ARE DOWN. PLEASE READ BELOW!
Good afternoon Students, Parents and Guardians,
I am so excited for this school year with all of you. We have already had some rehearsal time, and I can tell this is a great bunch of students! Please read below regarding pertinent information for this school year. If you have questions, please email me.
1. The students received two paper forms. For the remainder of the year, all paperwork is sent digitally (unless county distributed). If you do not have consistent access to email/texting service, please contact me and I will send home print outs with your students. The forms need to be returned by Monday August 29th. I have included them in this email.
2. The first meeting for students and parents is on Monday August 29th from 4:30-6:30pm. Students may stay after-school until it begins. Parents and family members are asked to attend. The Meet n' Greet is an opportunity to review necessary materials, volunteer with the Chorus Boosters, and get students fitted for uniforms. The event is a potluck dinner, please bring a dish that feeds your family plus two.
3. All communication is sent via HAC emails and the "Remind" app. If you have not used the "Remind" for text messages or emails, click here for more information. If your HAC emails are not up to date, please contact the guidance department to update.
4. All students and guardians are asked to read the CHS Chorus Handbook by August 30th. The Handbook can be found here. Once you have read it, please complete the electronic signature page found here.
5. All information distributed can be found on ChopticonChorus.org
Mrs. Sarah Lorek
Director of Choirs, Chopticon High School
Lead Teacher, Academy of Visual and Performing Arts
301-475-0215 x 38136
Go Braves! "Pride Inside"