My Publication List:
Books: 1. Cyclic Modules and the Structure of Rings, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, Oxford University Press, 2012 (with S. K. Jain and Askar Tuganbaev).
2. Modules invariant under automorphisms of their envelopes and covers, in progress (with Pedro A. Guil Asensio and Askar Tuganbaev).
36. An introduction to cluster superalgebras, in progress (with Li Li and Biswajit Ransingh).
35. Structure theory of graded von Neumann regular self-injective rings, in progress (with Roozbeh Hazrat and K. M. Rangaswamy).
34. V-rings versus $\Sigma$-V rings, preprint (with B. Davvaz, and Zahra Nazemian).
33. Leavitt path algebras with bounded index of nilpotence and simple modules over them, preprint (with K. M. Rangaswamy).
32. Schroeder-Bernstein problem for modules, preprint (with Pedro A. Guil Asensio and Berke Kalebogaz).
30. A note on group algebras of locally compact groups, Groups, Rings, Group rings and Hopf algebras, Amer. Math. Soc. Contemporary Math, volume in honor of Don Passman, to appear.
24. Automorphism-invariant modules, Noncommutative rings and their applications, Contemp. Math., Amer. Math. Soc. 634 (2015), 19-30 (with Pedro A. Guil Asensio).
12. On Unit-Central Rings, Advances in Ring Theory, Trends in Mathematics (volume in honor of S. K. Jain), Birkhauser Verlag (2010), 205-212. (with G. Marks and D. Khurana).
10. On $\Sigma$-q Rings , Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 213 (2009), 969-976 (with S. K. Jain and S. Singh).
2. Rings characterized by properties of direct sums of modules and on rings generated by units, Ph.D. dissertation, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, 2007.
Research Articles Under Preparation:
37. Theory of partial morphisms, preprint (with Pedro A. Guil Asensio and Berke Kalebogaz).
38. Modules invariant under monomorphisms of their envelopes, preprint (with Pedro A. Guil Asensio and D. Keskin Tutuncu)