This page is currently under construction.....please check back for more accurate information soon.
FREE activities include:
- Continental breakfasts each morning during the week in the Education Union.
- Welcome Luncheon on campus on Monday, August 3th
- The American Medical Women's Association Social on Monday night, August 3 - A student and faculty social and a great meet and greet opportunity for our new female students. Talk to female students, residents and physicians, and learn about the experiences and different professions available to you in medical school. Location to be determined
- Lunch "On the Town" in establishments all over St. Louis, Tuesday, August 4
- The Campus Ministry Pool party on Wednesday evening, August 5 - Enjoy an evening of free food, Ted Drewes custard, volleyball and swimming. This is a great opportunity to meet your classmates and MS2s, MS3s, and MS4s. Spouses and children are invited. Advanced sign up is greatly encouraged!
- The WELCOME WEEK CLASS PICNIC and SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT on Friday, August 7 A
Not-To-Be-Missed annual event at one of St. Louis' many beautiful parks. Plenty of food,
drink, good cheer, and of course, the annual First Year vs Second Year student
softball tournament. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets, if you have them, and don't forget the frisbee and the football.
Possible ADDITIONAL EVENTS REQUIRING TICKET PURCHASE OR FEES
- Bowling at Tropicana Lanes Monday, August 3. Advanced sign up encouraged but will also be available at White Coat Ceremony and on first day of Orientation in the Student Education Union. Cost will be $11 per person
- Six Flags Outing Saturday, August 8. Cost of tickets are $27.99 per person and $10 per vehicle for parking.