Sign up for Welcome Week activities will be available soon!
FREE activities include:
- Continental breakfasts each morning during the week in the Education Union.
- Welcome Luncheon on campus on Monday, August 4th
- The American Medical Women's Association Social on Monday night, August 4 - A student and faculty social and a great meet and greet opportunity. Talk to female students, residents and physicians, and learn about the experiences and different professions available to you in medical school.
- Lunch "On the Town" in establishments all over St. Louis, Tuesday, August 5
- The Campus Ministry Pool party on Wednesday evening, August 6 - Enjoy an evening of free food, Ted Drewes custard, volleyball and swimming. This is a great opportunity to meet your classmates and MS2s, MS3s, and MS4s. Spouses and children are invited.
- The WELCOME WEEK CLASS PICNIC and SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT on Friday, August 8 A
Not-To-Be-Missed annual event at one of St. Louis' many beautiful parks. Plenty of food,
drink, good cheer, and of course, the annual First Year vs Second Year student