SLU Global 9.1 Service Pack 7 was upgraded to Blackboard Learn 9.1 Service Pack 11 on Saturday, May 18, 2013.
What was included in the May 18 upgrade to SLU Global?
- The name "SLU Global" has gone away. The learning management system will now be referred to as simply "Blackboard Learn." Customers may also see this abbreviated as "Bb Learn."
- The system was upgraded from Service Pack 7 to Service Pack 11. This includes several new features, which can be found on the ITS website.
- The URL (i.e. link) for the system has changed from global.slu.edu to blackboard.slu.edu. Users will continue to be able to access Blackboard Learn from the Tools tab of mySLU.
- Faculty Support information for Blackboard Learn has moved to a new home under the ITS website at www.slu.edu/blackboard.
- Respondus will be upgraded to version 4.0.5.04, and new settings to connect to Blackboard Learn will be released.
More information about the upgrade can be found on the Blackboard Learn product page on its.slu.edu.
Last updated 5/19/2013 KRS