Graduate Program‎ > ‎

Forms, Petitions & Procedures

Current Graduate Course Requirements (as of 5-1-13): Note: students are no longer designated as CMR or EES. Current students may follow old or new set of requirements.

Previous Graduate Coursework Requirements
Please note: the following forms must be downloaded onto your computer to be editable.  Complete all editable fields BEFORE printing the form.
  • Click here to find forms and petitions posted on the University's website for Graduate Education
    • For Ph.D. candidacy and graduation forms, click here; master's students can find their forms here.
  • Information about the inter-university exchange program can be found here
  • Students interested in pursuing a minor in Research Methodologies can find the application for the minor here.
  • Click here to go to the Graduate Student Association (GSA) website
    • information about awards and funding; reimbursement forms