Home‎ > ‎

UG Advising

Advising for Undergraduate Physics & Astronomy Majors

Prof. Ranko Heindl

Room SCI 264

Walk-ins only, no appointments!

Spring semester 2019, Jan 23 - May 15

Regular advising hours: M: 4:45-5:45 PM & W: 5:30-6:30 PM

Extended advising hours: TBD

Bring your laptop/tablet to advising and any advising notes from previous meetings. 
Have your student ID ready, and be ready to login to MySJSU.

If you cannot come for advising during the regular/extended hours, email me for an appointment.

  • Academic Advising & Retention Services (AARS) provides advising for general education, undeclared students, students requiring remediation, international students and those on probation or disqualified.