Steps to Participate as an Individual:
- Email email@example.com your name, email and location to be added to the online discussion community. You will receive access to the APYD Youth 4 Change Google Group to add your voice to the online discussions. You can also respond to the questions on Google+ and Facebook.
- On Monday, August 5, 2013 You will receive an email with the schedule for the day. At the designated times in the schedule links to the videos will be posted in the discussion community as well as sent to your email. Watch the video on YouTube.
- Once you have watched the videos, questions will be added to the discussion community. You can respond to the discussions online and in social media by using the hashtag #APYDCON in your tweets.
- The APYD Team will hold discussions with the youth in NM and GA and you can watch and participate on Google+ or Watch it live HERE on this site at the following times:
- 12:20-12:50 pm (Eastern)/10:20-10:50 am (Mountain)
- 2:10-2:30 pm (Eastern)/12:10-12:30 pm (Mountain)
- You can participate in the Instagram Challenge and create a video or take pictures to include in the Photo Gallery on our site.Always include @youth4change in your photos and the hashtag #APYDYOUTH
- You can submit a blog post about an issue in your community that you care about with images to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add select posts to the What's Happening Now section on the website.
- Join the Final Google+ Hangout of the day where we will discuss the results of the Instagram and Community challenges. We also will share how you can continue to be involved in this ongoing effort. The hangout will begin at 4:10 (Eastern) and 2:10 (Mountain).