High Quality Blended Induction for General Education and Education Specialist Credentials
SIATech's fully accredited Induction (formerly known as BTSA) program provides individualized support and guidance in teaching practice for beginning teachers. With the revisions to the California Induction Program Standards (effective Fall 2017), SIATech Induction remains committed to teacher growth through formative assessment and reflection, dedicated "just in time" mentoring, and job-embedded inquiry.
Participating teachers can expect:
- Two years of support and coaching from experienced mentors
- Professional learning aligned with State standards and individual goals
- Collegial collaboration across grade levels and subject areas
- Convenience of both face-to-face and online learning
- All requirements for the clear General Education and Education Specialist credentials
SIATech's cost-effective Induction Program is open to all California teachers who teach in school districts that do not offer Induction programs. The program is primarily conducted virtually, enabling teachers from all over the state to participate.
"This has been an invaluable experience. I have really grown a lot as an individual and educator through the Induction program." -Matt Linton, SIATech Induction Program participant