You should have turned in your 10 ABSTRACT pictures from JOB 3 last class, but if you haven't, you can do so today! See JOB 3 for more directions.
You'll be check out a web site and analyzing ten pages of images that a considered "ABSTRACT." This Job is due at the end of class by emailing me your results (you can create a word document or a google doc).
YOUR LEARNING GOAL:
You're going to navigate a photography web site and choose one photograph. Using the vocabulary we discussed in the previous lessons, you'll dissect the image and explain why it is a successful ABSTRACT image according to you. You must show that you understand the terms (today's vocab).
HERE IS YOUR LINK:
3. RULE OF THIRDS
1. Select the link and go to the site.
2. Look through the first 10 pages of images. Do not go beyond.
3. Choose the one you believe is the best example of an ABSTRACT image that contains some of the terms we discussed (today's vocab)
4. Open a google doc or word doc and copy and paste your image you are discussing. REMEMBER, you can also take a screen shot of that image (COMMAND, SHIFT, 4).
5. Once you've added your image, you must discuss it by answering the following questions:
6. When you're done answering these questions, you can share, email, or use the 3G HAND-IN FOLDER to turn JOB 4 into me. SInce you're only turning in one document to me, it does not need a folder if you use the HAND-IN folder on the 3G. Remember to label it as such: TG00B6 JOB 4