posted Nov 23, 2009, 9:04 PM by DERC 藥物教育資源中心
(Originally posted on 2007-05-14)
Have you ever fancied your creativity capturing attention and winning recognition? Here is a golden opportunity to show your imaginative talents and passion for our profession. The SHPHK is celebrating its 20th anniversary. We are looking for innovative logos and slogans to highlight this milestone. Don't miss this valuable chance to visualize your creativity! Submit your design now!
This year, the Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Hong Kong is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its founding. We are kicking off the celebration with the "Logo Design and Slogan Design Contests". The winning logo and slogan will be designated as the official logo and slogan of the SHPHK's 20th Anniversary and will be used on the Society's official printing and other communication materials throughout the entire anniversary year.
How to Enter
- All SHPHK members are welcome to enter the contest.
- Participants may enter as many entries as they want, however, each entry should include one design only.
- Each entry should be submitted with a completed "Application Form" (available for download at the end of this post).
- Contestants can submit one application form for both contests, provided that only one logo and one slogan can be submitted per application form.
- If more than one slogan is designed for a logo, a separate application form for each pair should be used.
Requirements for logo design
- The year of founding and the current year: "1987 – 2007" should be incorporated in the logo design.
- The words: "The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Hong Kong" or "SHPHK" in English or "香港醫院藥劑師學會" in Chinese should be incorporated in the logo design.
- The anniversary colors are purple and magenta pink. The color shading can be adjusted according to the designer.
- For logo design, participants should submit both a hard copy (by post) and a soft copy (by e-mail) to us.
- For the hard copy, the entire logo should be submitted on one piece of A5 size paper (14.8 cm width by 21 cm height).
- For the soft copy, it should be submitted in either PNG or JPEG format (pixelated dimension of no more than 3507 pixels width by 4950 pixels height, at a resolution of 600dpi).
Requirements for slogan design
- The wording for the slogan can be in either Chinese or English with not more than 20 words.
- If you plan to join only the slogan design contest, your submission can be made either by post or by e-mail.
The designed logo / slogan should be submitted together with the application form to our office at the following address on or before 17th June 2007.
20th Anniversary Logo / Slogan Contest
20th Anniversary Organizing Committee, SHPHK
13/F., Kingsfield Centre,
18 Shell Street, North Point
Upon receipt of the submission, contestants will be notified by the Organizing Committee via e-mail and phone call. If no notification is received two weeks after submission, contestants could contact the Project Manager for confirmation.
- The winner of the "Logo Design Contest": HKD1,000 cash prize
- The winner of the "Slogan Design Contest": HKD1,000 cash prize
- The winning logo and slogan will be used officially on the Society's communication material for the entire anniversary year.
- The results of the contests will be announced by the end of June 2007.
Copyrights of the logo and slogan
- All entries will not be returned to the designers.
- All the rights to the winning logo and slogan designs entered in the contests will belong to the SHPHK Secretariat.
- The SHPHK Secretariat is therefore entitled to use, reproduce, adapt, publish and distribute the work freely.
- The winning logo and slogan will be used only by the SHPHK in activities related to the 20th anniversary or any other official communication in publications, video, advertisement, posters and other promotional materials including on the internet.
For enquiry, please contact:
Ms. Cecilia Choi
Project Manager, 20th Anniversary Organizing Committee