The eLearning Service, which has been based in City Learning Centres, has delivered valued and successful services to educational establishments and IT professionals. The service has undergone some changes to the way we deliver support to schools and we will be withdrawing from City Learning Centre Buildings in June 2014. After this, the service will be based at Red Tape Central, Shoreham St, Sheffield. The service will continue to support schools in Sheffield from its new base.
- For Schools and other educational establishments please follow this link for further information
- For IT Professionals, information on CISCO courses and Pearson Vue exams please follow this link.
Sheffield's eLearning Team and CLCs want to help Sheffield achieve excellence through the use of learning technologies in our schools and communities.
- The eLearning Team aims to support continuous improvement in learning in the city through the application and embedding of learning technologies in schools and settings. Through this we will help to secure a return on the city's significant investment in ICT.
- The service delivered will underpin wider strategies and will build sustainable provision, working in partnership with schools and new and emerging centres of system leadership.
- We will develop and deliver high quality programmes and activities to underpin innovative approaches to learning, building teacher confidence though CPD and developing innovative programmes for learners.