I-STEM students work hard, have pride in his or her work, and have fun while doing so!
I-STEM Student Problem Solving Skills:
- Identify a problem that is worthy of investigating.
- Clearly articulate purpose/goal of any problem/challenge/scenario.
- Collect, synthesize, and present background information from credible sources pertaining to any problem/challenge/scenario.
- Design experiment(s) that clearly identify independent, dependent, and controlled variables within criteria and constraints.
- Create a functional prototype aimed at solving the problem.
- Observe and communicate results including testing data in both a numerical and graphical form.
- Analytically discuss project shortcomings, successes, and future design.
Coming In 2016-2017 School Year!!!
New I-STEM Lab Rendering
Click here to view the floor plan for yourself in 2D and 3D! To switch to 3D mode, click on the button in the top right.