Skype for Business is part of Microsoft Office.
Skype for Business allows users to connect to each other in the following ways:
- Instant Message Chat
- Voice with Microphone
- Video with Web Cam
- Shared Computer Desktop
- Recordings of Lync/Skype Sessions
How can you use this in your classroom?
- Interviews between your students and those in another class or school.
- Interviews of experts you can invite to a Lync session with your class.
- Lectures or lessons conducted by experts outside your classroom.
- Tutoring of your students by other students or experts/teachers.
- Debates and discussions between your students and those in another class or school.
- Booktalks with other students/classes reading the same stories.
Other ideas & resources: