(formerly Resource Efficient Building Task Force)
A quorum of appointed task force members was present at the meeting.
In addition, there was an attendee representing SFMTA.
1. Minutes: Task Force Meeting Minutes of September 14, 2011 were approved as written.
2. Announcements: The amendment to Environment Code Chapter 7 was adopted on second reading at Board of Supervisors on October 4, 2011. Two branch libraries have achieved final LEED certification: Presidio Branch at LEED CI Silver and Park Branch and LEED CI Gold.
3. Task Force name and Departmental representation: Gary Hoy and Laura Lombardi are rolling off as Task Force members. Their valuable contributions to the Task Force and San Francisco’s green building efforts are very much appreciated. New representatives include:
· Tara Lamont representing DPW’s Building Design and Construction Division
· May Chan representing DPW’s Infrastructure Design and Construction Division
· John Updike representing GSA’s Real Estate Division
· Cyndy Scully representing SFDPH’s Environmental Health Division
4. Presentation: Greenbuild 2012--San Francisco Nov. 13-16, 2012 at the Moscone Convention Center: Mark Palmer is encouraging abstract submittals from City staff. He presented an overview on how to submit a winning abstract for educational presentations, format, selection criteria, etc.
5. Old Business: LEED Credential Maintenance Program was discussed.
6. New Business: None.
7. Public Comment: None.