Welcome to the Seymour Schools Instructional Technology Coaching resource website. This website includes resources organized by grade level and subject areas, as well as by technology tools. As more resources are found, lesson plans shared, and tools are discovered, they will be added to the website.
My name is Dr. Jenna Linskens and I am the District Instructional Technology Coach. I work with all educators here in the Seymour Community School District. I have a background in K-6 teaching in Appleton, as an Assistant Professor of Education in the Master of Arts in Educational Technology program at Marian University, and providing over 7 years of professional development workshops to K-12 educators all over the country. I earned my bachelors in early childhood & elementary education, a masters degree in curriculum & instruction, and hold a doctorate in educational technology and e-learning.
My office is at Rock Ledge Primary - Room 715
My office phone number is - 920.833.5155 Ext. 715
Please use this calendar to schedule instructional technology coaching time with Dr. Jenna Linskens.
- Log in to your Google Account using your Seymour email address/login.
- Choose the Calendar app from your list of Google Apps.
- Add a shared calendar by typing the name of the calendar in the box "Other Calendars". It will add the shared calendar to your list on the left side of the screen.
- Click on "Create" to add a new event.
- In the "Add Guest" box - enter jlinskens
- Add event details (room number, school, notes in the box, etc)
- Save the event - when prompted to "Send the invitation" click on "Send"
- I will confirm the event with you or suggest an alternate time.
Please fill out the Google Form in order to provide information about your technology coaching needs.