Scheduling a Career Advising Appointment is easy!
Career Advisors are available Monday through Friday and can assist you with:
- Major and Career Exploration Advice
- Resume and Career Document Development
- Interview Preparation
- Networking Information
- Internship and Job Search Resources
- Graduate and Professional School Planning
George Carter meets with undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni in BUSINESS
Heidi Schuman meets with undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni in EDUCATION, HUMANITIES, NATURAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES, SOCIAL SCIENCES, VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS, and UNDECLARED MAJORS)
To schedule an appointment:
- Login to your Handshake account.
- Click "Appointments" on the left-hand side of the page, then click the blue button entitled "Schedule a New Appointment"
- Select the appointment type that matches the reason you'd like to meet with your Career Advisor. Then select the reason that corresponds with your academic division and major.
- Choose a day and time that fits your schedule. You can make, cancel, or change your appointments 24/7 using this online system.
Drop In Hours are available Monday - Thursday when classes are in session (no appointment necessary):
Monday 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 - 11:00 am
Wednesday: 10:00 - 11:00 am
Thursday: 2:00 - 3:00 pm