Magazines - The Carlmont Library subscribes to several magazine titles. All of our subscriptions are print only, but most magazines have a companion website.
- Bicycling Magazine - Bimonthly magazine and companion website with bicycling news, gear reviews, repairs, training tips, fueling, and more
- Bloomberg Businessweek - Weekly magazine and companion website created to provide information and interpretation about what was happening in the business world
- Discovery Magazine - Monthly magazine and companion website connecting everyday people to developments in science, medicine, technology, and the world around us.
- Ebony - Monthly magazine and companion website with latest news on African-American culture.
- Hot Rod Magazine - Monthly magazine and network of websites covering the world of performance automobiles--including colorful features on street rods, muscle cars and modern performance machines.
- National Geographic - Classic monthly magazine and companion website that contain articles about science, geography, history, and world culture.
- Nutrition Action Healthletter - Published 10 times per year , Nutrition Action Healthletter is produced by the nonprofit Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) and is loaded with practical tips for eating right, cooking healthful recipes, and avoiding food-safety dangers, as well as news of the latest developments in nutrition and health.
- People Magazine - Weekly Magazine and companion website publishes celebrity and human-interest stories.
- Popular Mechanics - Classic monthly magazine and companion website of popular science and technology.
- Seventeen Magazine - Get the latest fashion, beauty, dating, and health tips in this bimonthly magazine and companion website.
- Tideline Newsletter - Quarterly newsletter published by the San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge Complex, with funding from the San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society.