Namsan International Kindergarten
Operated by Seoul Foreign School
(For more detailed information, please visit us at www.seoulforeign.org)
Because it’s never too early to think BIG!
Namsan International Kindergarten (NIK), operated by Seoul Foreign School, is centrally located in the Namsan area, just minutes from the Banyan Tree and Shilla Hotel.
As an International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP) Candidate School, NIK is a purpose built, stimulating learning environment for children aged 2 to 5 years.
• Charming, European-style 3-story wooden school building with
an eco-friendly outdoor play area, including a lush green garden,
playground, wading pool, and indoor multi-purpose gym
• Curriculum supported by the IB PYP
• Personalized classes with a low student-teacher ratio
• Hot lunch program available
• Chinese (Mandarin) as a foreign language special class
• Instructional swim lessons for Kindergarten students at the SFS campus
• Wonderfully diverse student population
• Automatic student admission/transfer to the SFS campus
• Door to door school bus service available within a 30-minute radius
Toddlers – 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Pre-Kindergarten – 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Kindergarten – 9:00AM to 3:00PM