HB-LED Equipment Automation TF Meeting
March 31, 2011
In conjunction with the North America Standards Spring 2011 Meetings (March 28-31)
SEMI Headquarters in San Jose, California
- Automation Software
- Equipment Data Acquisition Benefits– Lance Rist, RistTex
- SECS/GEM vs. Interface A (EDA)– Brian Rubow, Cimetrix
- SEMI Standards for automated MOCVD Tools – Karl Heinz, Aixtron
- Group Discussion/Next Steps
- Physical Interfaces Discussion
- What components of the automation system MUST be standardized?
- What are the critical features for each component?
- Brainstorm Detailed list of critical features
Please contact Paul Trio (email@example.com) if you wish to participate in the Software WG and/or Hardware WG.