SEMI Standards HB-LED Technical Committee
(High-Brightness Light-Emitting Diode)Charter:
To explore, evaluate, discuss, and create consensus-based specifications, guidelines, and practices that, through voluntary compliance, will;
- promote mutual understanding and improved communication between users and suppliers of HB-LED materials, carriers, automation systems and devices, and
- enhance the manufacturing efficiency and capability and shorten time-to-market so as to reduce manufacturing cost in the HB-LED industry.
- To include liaisons and synergies with other SEMI technical committees for the development of HB-LED-related standards.
- The HB-LED standards committee scope is limited to exploring and developing standards that pertain to common criteria, guidelines, methods for control and comparison of HB-LED-related materials, carriers and automation systems. It will seek to support the international need for increasing HB-LED product / process yield and reducing related HB-LED costs per Lumen.
- In addition to the above, the committee will also facilitate any industry initiatives towards product standardization needs.
- Iain Black (Philips Lumileds)
- Chris Moore (Semilab)
- David Reid (Silian)
- Bill Quinn (WEQ Consulting)
Paul Trio (email@example.com)