SEMI Standards HB-LED Technical CommitteePublished Standards:
(High-Brightness Light-Emitting Diode)Charter:
To explore, evaluate, discuss, and create consensus-based specifications, guidelines, and practices that, through voluntary compliance, will;
- promote mutual understanding and improved communication between users and suppliers of HB-LED materials, carriers, automation systems and devices, and
- enhance the manufacturing efficiency and capability and shorten time-to-market so as to reduce manufacturing cost in the HB-LED industry.
- To include liaisons and synergies with other SEMI technical committees for the development of HB-LED-related standards.
- The HB-LED standards committee scope is limited to exploring and developing standards that pertain to common criteria, guidelines, methods for control and comparison of HB-LED-related materials, carriers and automation systems. It will seek to support the international need for increasing HB-LED product / process yield and reducing related HB-LED costs per Lumen.
- In addition to the above, the committee will also facilitate any industry initiatives towards product standardization needs.
- HB-LED Wafer TF
- HB-LED Equipment Automation Interfaces TF
- HB-LED Equipment Communication Interfaces TF
- HB-LED Assembly TF
- HB-LED Impurities & Defects TF
- HB-LED Patterned Sapphire Substrate (PSS) TF
- Iain Black (Philips Lumileds)
- Chris Moore
- Mike Feng (Silian)
- Bill Quinn (WEQ Consulting)
SEMI Standards HB-LED Staff:
- SEMI HB1-0113, Specifications for Sapphire Wafers Intended for Use for Manufacturing High Brightness-Light Emitting Diode Devices
- SEMI HB2-0613, Specification for 150 mm Open Plastic and Metal Wafer Cassettes Intended for Use for Manufacturing HB-LED Devices
- SEMI HB3-1113, Mechanical Interface Specification for 150 mm HB-LED Load Port
- SEMI HB4-0913, Specification of Communication Interfaces for High Brightness LED Manufacturing Equipment (HB-LED ECI)
NA: Michael Tran (email@example.com)
China: Kris Shen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Korea: Natalie Shim (email@example.com)
Taiwan: Andy Tuan (firstname.lastname@example.org)