a b o u t
- information > knowledge > power
- students, colleagues, learners
- liaison for Basic & Transitional Studies, Humanities
- vibrant urban learning environment
- 8am - 3pm every weekday
- collaborate with the faculty to select materials and support programs
- provide information literacy instruction via workshops and credit classes
Balance is one of my goals - I'm a natural skeptic - I challenge myself to seek out different perspectives and engage with the variety of ideas and stories that surround. While I have a strong work ethic, I also try to slow down sometimes, to think, take a walk, relax, breathe, laugh... But don't be fooled by the stereotypes - "Thwart Not The Librarian"!
r o o t s
M.L.S., Librarianship, University of Washington
B.A., International Studies, Barry University
My love of books, reading, and learning began when my grandmother, the de facto public librarian in a small Jamaican village, turned me loose in the Chester Castle branch library. After a decade of working and learning experience in the airline and tourism industry, I answered the call to seek and share knowledge in an educational setting.
g r o w t h