Quality Club Award
The FJMC Quality Club Award was developed to strengthen and encourage member clubs to offer a variety of activities at the local level and to participate in regional and FJMC programs. The FJMC Quality Club Award is given each year to member clubs who meet established criteria at the International, Regional and local levels. The criteria also are a blueprint for a club to follow in planning its yearly programming. The award, an engraved 15-year perpetual plaque, is presented in even numbered years at a regional event and in odd numbered years at the FJMC Biennial Convention.
Seaboard 2019 – 2020 Quality Club Winners
· (1103) B’nai Israel, Rockville, MD
· (1120) Congregation Beth El, Norfolk, VA
· (1147) Congregation Olam Tikvah, Fairfax, VA
· (1151) Har Shalom, Potomac, MD
· (1114) Shaare Torah, Gaithersburg, MD
· (1121) Temple Israel, Norfolk, VA
For more on the Quality Club Award, see Quality Club Award, under Awards on the FJMC website.