Education Verification

  • Outside agencies requesting verification of graduation for a former student (1991 to present date), must provide a release of information by fax to (760)943-3555.  
  • Include the student’s name at time of graduation, date of birth, and year of graduation. 
  • Alternatively, you may email the above information to
For information on attendance/graduates prior to 1991, contact Cathy Shroyer, Pupil Services, San Dieguito Union High School District office at  Please note in the e-mail your name when you graduated, graduation year, school that you graduated from and address that you want the transcript sent to.