Ordering Transcripts


SDA students and former graduates:  Order your transcript online
at Parchment.
 There is a fee for this service.  Here are step by step instructions for ordering your transcript online.  High School Transcripts for graduates prior to 1991 can request their transcript by emailing cathy.shroyer@sduhsd.net.  Please note in the e-mail your name when you graduated, graduation year, school that you graduated from and address that you want the transcript sent to.  

Transcripts for current students can be obtained free of charge by dropping off a transcript request form in the Registrar's Office at SDA.  Seniors who would like a copy of their final transcript sent via the US mail, follow the instructions on the  *Final* transcript request form.