Tuesday, August 28
Wednesday, August 29
Thursday, August 30
| BW: Welcome & Name Tags|
2. Review Student Inventory and Technology Survey online, how to complete
3. Two Truths and a Lie
1. Complete the Student Inventory and Technology Survey online with your parent by tomorrow, Wed.
1. Review Syllabus/Grading and "What is a Science Notebook"
2. Website and where to download Unit
1. Bring your spiral notebook to use as a Science Notebook to class from home by
2. Download & print Unit
A (paper packet or paperless) from class website, bring to school Thursday.
3. Make 2
coversheets for notebook (Semester 1, Life Science, name, teacher, room,
period, 2+ colored illustrations.....EXAMPLE) and
Unit A (Unit A: Studying People Scientifically, name, 2+ colored
illustrations.....EXAMPLE) due Thursday to be
attached into notebook Thursday (DO NOT GLUE THEM IN!).
|BW: Check for Science Notebooks,
Unit A (paper packet or paperless), and notebook coversheets (Semester 1 EXAMPLE and Unit A EXAMPLE)|
1. Discuss Classroom Rules and Procedures
2. Pass out bathroom passes & DOGS
3. Review Lab Safety
5. Seating requests
1. Study for quiz (covers Syllabus/Grading,
Rules and Procedures, and Lab
Safety) on Tuesday, September 4.
2. Bring all materials to class
to be assembled on Tuesday, September 4 into notebook (notebook,
A Packet, all class documents, stapler,