Updated as of April 18, 2015.
Why learn Japanese? http://speakjapan.jflalc.org/
ALL Students! Just in. Listen to all Genki Audio Files. Just click link below!
STUDENTS: 2014 ~ 2015
How do I get to my "H" Drive? https://files.sduhsd.net/ Then click "Basic Mode"
How do I get to AERIES? https://aeries.sduhsd.net/Aeries.net/
TEACHER: 2014 ~2015
(858) 350-0253 x4127
(858) 350-0280 fax
Room D-107 (Phone Ext. 4127)
Studying Japanese at CCA is Fun!
Canyon Crest Academy Why?
5951 Village Center Loop Road 1. Japanese culture is rich and interesting!
San Diego, CA 92130 2. Pronunciation and grammar is simple.
3. Writing system is art and great for visual learners
4. Many English words are used in Japanese
Examples: pen = pen, konpyuta = computer, terebi = TV, etc.
5. Every January, Field Trips to Little Tokyo, downtown Los Angeles
Period 1 Japanese 1 6. Every February, JCAP (Japanese Culture Academic Proficency) Language Competition. We placed 2nd!
Period 2 Japanese 3 7. Every March, Japanese Exchange Students visit CCA. Culture exchange at its best!
Period 3 No Class 8. Quinn Sensei plays guitar in class and students sing many songs in Japanese. Fun Fun Fun!
Period 4 Japanese 1
9. Learning games in class like Baseball, Fly Swatter,Blufforama, Pyramid Game, etc.
10. Great for college applications.
11. Japan has the 3rd largest economy in the world! "With a GDP of $5.4 trillion in 2010, Japan's
economy is 3rd only to that of the U.S. and China. Japan is America's 4th largest export destination.
12. CCA Students said, "Japanese is easier than I thought."
13. CCA Students said, "I love the JNHS Club! (Japanese National Honors Society).