Updated as of January 10, 2017
Want to host a Japanese Exchange Student at CCA
on February 3rd thru February 10th, 2017?
LITTLE TOKYO! LET's have FUN! Map below!
Why learn Japanese? http://speakjapan.jflalc.org/
STUDENTS: 2016 ~ 2017
How do I get to my "H" Drive? https://files.sduhsd.net/ Then click "Basic Mode"
How do I get to AERIES? https://aeries.sduhsd.net/Aeries.net/
How do I practice my listening skills? http://sites.middlebury.edu/japanese-genki/audio/lesson-1/
TEACHER: 2016 ~2017
(858) 350-0253 x4127
(858) 350-0280 fax
Room D-107 (Phone Ext. 4127)
Studying Japanese at CCA is Fun!
Canyon Crest Academy Why?
5951 Village Center Loop Road 1. Japanese culture is rich and interesting!
San Diego, CA 92130 2. Pronunciation and grammar is simple.
3. Writing system is art and great for visual learners
4. Many English words are used in Japanese
Examples: pen = pen, konpyuta = computer, terebi = TV, etc.
5. Every January, Field Trips to Little Tokyo, downtown Los Angeles
Period 1 Japanese 1 6. Every February, JCAP (Japanese Culture Academic Proficency) Language Competition.
Period 2 Japanese 3 7. Every March, Japanese Exchange Students visit CCA. Culture exchange at its best!
Period 3 No Class 8. Quinn Sensei plays guitar in class and students sing many songs in Japanese.
Period 4 Japanese 1
9. Learning games in class like Baseball, Fly Swatter, Blufforama, Pyramid Game, etc.
10. Great for college applications. CCA students stand out!
11. Japan has the 3rd largest economy in the world! "With a GDP of $5.4 trillion in 2010, Japan's
economy is 3rd only to that of the U.S. and China. Japan is America's 4th largest export destination.
12. CCA Students said, "Japanese is easier than I thought."
13. CCA Students said, "I love the JNHS Club! (Japanese National Honors Society).
The Greatest Tutoring Session On Earth! Click here for CCA's tutoring request
for ALL subject areas. Need help? click here..
What to help other students? Be a tutor and click here
Japanese Tutoring Session with Teacher Every Wednesday (LUNCH) by appointment only! See Quinn, D-107