Our local scholarships have been updated for 2019! The application is linked to the left along with Springdale Education Foundation which posts other local scholarships. Local scholarships are available February 1st-April 1st. Apply today!
Local Scholarship Steps:
1. Download and Save the application and type in all your information.
2. Click on the title of each scholarship below to DOUBLE CHECK the specific guidelines for each.
3. PRINT a copy of the application for each scholarship for which you are applying.
4. Make sure to include a cover letter for each application.
5. SUBMIT applications and ALL requested attachments to the counseling center by April 1.
Local scholarships do NOT require a "sealed official" transcript and test scores.
You may request a copy of your transcript & test scores in the counseling center or you can print your transcript from HAC and print out ACT scores from your account. Make as many copies as you need.
Please fill out the form to your left and follow the turn in guidelines in order to request your transcript.
Please connect with Ms. Fedorchak or directly with Balfour to order.
Reminder: All graduating seniors must purchase a cap, gown, and tassel ($40)!