See the "Scholarships & Financial Aid" tab (in the previous page) for Scholarship information!
Seniors, click the link below to inform us what you are doing after high school and how much scholarship money you will be receiving. This information will be also used during your Senior Assembly to recognize those who have received awards.
- Walmart associate scholarship program. Due June 2. http://rmd.me/m625c
- Baptist Health College Little Rock: upcoming deadlines for Sleep Tech, Surgical Tech, OT Asst., Registered nurse http://rmd.me/iCnvL
- Schmieding CNA Summer Scholarship- Full tuition,books, cert. exam. App due to Counselor by 4/25 to qualify. http://rmd.me/iFCuK
- March college checklist for high school seniors: http://rmd.me/hCdM7
- Reminder- THIS Saturday, 3/5-College Readiness Workshop. Register by Wed. 3/2. See flyer: http://rmd.me/gTk2d
- 2016 M*A*S*H Program- interested in health-related careers. July 11-22. Apps available in Counseling Center. DUE 4/15 http://rmd.me/fhQ1i
- Senior Tassel Time newsletter: http://rmd.me/dyFhM
- A full length practice ACT test will be given and scores calculated SATURDAY, Dec. 5 at SHS room 413 from 8am-Noon.
- Get started! Explore careers, make plans, find colleges and a way to pay for college! http://rmd.me/ck6Km
- Six steps to a great college search: http://rmd.me/c23nv
- Medical Interpreter Training Program- free 5 week training- 12th grade ONLY for BILINGUAL students. 2.5+GPA, Due Jan. 22nd http://rmd.me/bXM9Z
- SHS ACT Boot Camp for the Dec. 12 exam. Please attend any or ALL sessions: http://rmd.me/bKN70
- Community service opportunity: Nov. 28 - Please see flyer for details. http://rmd.me/bLnSN