| 7:45 am
|| School Begins
| 3:00 pm
|| Camp War Eagle dismissed
| 3:05 pm
|| Car Riders dismissed
| 3:15 pm
|| Walkers dismissed
Shared Core Beliefs
- The school community will be life-long learners who can apply
essential understandings in an ever changing world.
- Teachers facilitate rigorous learning experiences using best
practices to ensure all students achieve personalized goals and master grade
- Administrators, teachers, and students use formative
assessment data to design, drive, and personalize instruction.
- Jones Faculty will support the whole child and provide a safe
- The school community will engage families in supporting their
student’s educational journey to live the life they dream.
- September -Self Discipline/Responsibility
- October - Cooperation
- November - Thankfulness
- December - Generosity
- January - Patience
- February - Honesty
- March - Courtesy
- April - Perserverance
- May - Respect
Empowering 21st Century Learners
We will cultivate life-long learners through rigorous learning experiences and support for the whole child.
Jones Jaguar School Song
We're the Jones Jaguars and we're learning
to be proficient everyday.
CGI! It's math. Common Core! College, career
Our school will lead the way.
We'll make friends and we'll work together
to do the very best we can.
We'll pave the way and come to school everyday.