Computer Lab Procedures
Enter class quietly and go to assigned computer station
If teacher is giving a demonstration:
Pick up your chairs and quietly move to the center of the room
Raise your hand to ask a question
No talking while others are speaking
Keep hands, feet and other objects to yourself
Turn off monitors if you are at your workstation
End of Class
∙ Blinking lights will signal two minutes before end of class
∙ Finish up, log out, and gently roll up headphones (put back in bin)
∙ Wait for row by row dismissal immediately after bell
∙ Push in chair for next class
- Print Preview before you print with teacher’s permission
- only print one time
- Do not print out color prints without teacher permission
- Do not print out color prints larger than a quarter page.
General Lab Rules
- No gum, candy, food or drink allowed
- Be careful with all of the equipment you are using.
- You are responsible for it.
- Log on only as yourself, do not trespass to others’ accounts
- Do not use the internet unless directed by a teacher
- Print Preview before you print, only print one time.
- Save your work often
- Do not make any changes to the computer setup, these are not your personal computers.
- Do not download or install anything
- Always have your flash drives scanned for viruses before you use them at school