Our School Believes..
- Educating students by a staff committed to adolescents is a top priority.
- A safe, comfortable, and attractive environment with a positive school climate promotes student learning.
- Students learn from a curriculum that is challenging, integrative, and exploratory in well-disciplined classrooms.
- Parents, students, community, and school staff share responsibility for providing a supportive learning environment and instilling in students an understanding of basic values and interests.
- Students succeed best when they have a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their unique learning styles.
- Cultural diversity increases understanding and awareness of different people and cultures.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs and assets. His/her well-being is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among peers and teachers.
- Students demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills when they are actively involved in problem solving and producing quality work in preparation for a lifetime of learning.
- Students and teachers will have access to and training in the most current technology.
- Students demonstrate responsibility by contributing positively to the school, community, and nation.
Our School Mission:
American Falls High School makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate at the time of creation and/or modification of the website. However, American Falls High School cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of information contained on the website and shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising. American Falls High School reserves the right to make changes to or take down the website or remove or alter any content at any time without notice. Information on the website regarding courses is provided for information and guidance purposes only and does not constitute a contract and American Falls High School reserves the right to withdraw or to make alterations to courses and facilities if necessary. It is the responsibility of the user to check the accuracy of relevant information before entering into any commitment and American Falls High School accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from inaccuracies in the information held on its website.