Class of 2019 Happenings
Yearbook Photos & Superlatives
You must be logged into Google with your school email in order to use these forms!
If you have any issues with using these forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see the yearbook advisor.
Senior Pages Form
This form is required to update your information for the yearbook.
This form is required to have a say in which peers get to brag about silly nonsense.
Help make the yearbook yours. It’s up to you as a class to make it unique and represent what you have been through these four years. Join the committee and be a huge part in capturing your high school memories. Meetings will be held on Wednesdays from 2-3pm in Graphic Arts.
Candid Picture Submission
This form is used to submit random photos for the yearbook. Photos from all four years are appreciated, show off how much you’ve all changed!
See Mrs. Gomez for an order form
Order Forms due Nov 7
Delivery Date: November 19
Kansas Maid™ Braided Pastry are handcrafted with the finest natural ingredients, giving you that great homemade taste every time.
•STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE, CINNAMON, APPLE, CREAM CHEESE, RASPBERRY, CARMEL ROLLS, CINNIMON ROLLS, ITALIAN HERB BREAD
•Braided Pastry Size: 22 oz
Important Senior Dates to Remember
- WTA ANNUAL ARTS AND CRAFT FAIR: Sun, Nov. 25, 2018 Volunteers Needed
- Senior Class Photos Due: Dec. 14, 2018
- Cap & Gown Orders
- Class T-shirt Order: February 2019
- Yearbook Orders Due: May, 2019
- Prom: Friday, May 3, 2019
- Senior Picnic: Mon or Tues June 3 or 4
- Senior Breakfast: Wed, June 5, 7:30am
- Senior Awards: Wed, June 5, 9:00am
- Commencement: Thursday, June 6, 7:00pm