Class of 2019 Happenings
Senior T-shirt Orders are due 3/1 to Mrs. Gomez
Reminder: Get your Dues Payments in Cap & Gown are $50
- Cap & Gown $50
- Yearbook Payment is $40
- you can order them on your own through graphics or you can order them with your dues via Mrs. Gomez.
Cash or checks accepted. Please make payment payable to WTA Class of 2019
Senior Baby Pictures due 3/1 please email to:
Yearbook Photos & Superlatives
You must be logged into Google with your school email in order to use these forms!
If you have any issues with using these forms please email email@example.com or see the yearbook advisor.
Senior Pages Form
This form is required to update your information for the yearbook.
This form is required to have a say in which peers get to brag about silly nonsense.
Help make the yearbook yours. It’s up to you as a class to make it unique and represent what you have been through these four years. Join the committee and be a huge part in capturing your high school memories. Meetings will be held on Wednesdays from 2-3pm in Graphic Arts.
Candid Picture Submission
This form is used to submit random photos for the yearbook. Photos from all four years are appreciated, show off how much you’ve all changed!
Last Chance Fundraiser:
See Mrs. Gomez for an order form
Order Forms due March 11, 2019
Delivery Date: April 2, 2019
Important Senior Dates to Remember
- WTA ANNUAL ARTS AND CRAFT FAIR: Sun, Nov. 25, 2018 Volunteers Needed
- Senior Class Photos Due: Dec. 14, 2018
- Cap & Gown Orders - Payment needed by March 29th
- Class T-shirt Order: Due March 3, 2019
- Yearbook Orders Due: May, 2019
- Prom: Friday, May 3, 2019
- Senior Picnic: Mon or Tues June 3 or 4
- Senior Breakfast: Wed, June 5, 7:30am
- Senior Awards: Wed, June 5, 9:00am
- Commencement: Thursday, June 6, 7:00pm