SCE Scholarship Application
Deadline: 3:00 PM, Friday, March 29, 2012
- Scholarships will not be considered if this form is incomplete or if an essay is not included with this form.
- Completed application must include the student's 7 digit ID number. Student may come to Admission & Records counters to access number.
- Submit both the Scholarship Application and the Scholarship Essay by 3:00 PM on Friday, March 29, 2012 in one o the following ways:
- Online by clicking the attachment below, or below each scholarship link.
- At one of the three SCE Admissions and Registration Counters located at Anaheim, Cypress and Wilshire campus locations.
Complete All Three Steps:
1. Scholarship application (one (1) application per scholarship) Be sure it is complete and includes your eight digit student ID number.
2. Complete a scholarship essay for the specific scholarship of interest (Application Guideline Meetings are listed on the site and in the pamphlet)
3. Submit both the scholarship application (one for every essay you submit) and scholarship essay by 3:00 PM - Friday, March 29, 2012