The Hispanic Education Endowment Fund (HEEF) is accepting On-Line Scholarship Applications for 2012-13 now through Friday March 09, 2012 at 5:00 pm.
*HEEF scholarships are based on a combination of low-income family background, academic achievement and involvement in extracurricular activities,
community volunteer work, church service or work-employment.
HEEF applicants must be:
A. Latino/a who has lived in Orange County (OC), CA for the past 6 years
B. An OC public or private high school graduate who enrolls fulltime at a 4-year college; an OC community college transfer who enrolls fulltime at a
4-year university; or, an entering or continuing community college (CC) student who qualifies for a Sub Fund that awards CC students.
C. Eligible for need based financial aid. All applicants must submit a FAFSA and report their Expected Family Contribution (EFC) on their online HEEF
application. Dream Act/ AB 540 applicants must complete the self-reported information section of the online application.
*The Orange County Hispanic Educational Endowment Fund (HEEF) serves students who live in Orange County (OC), California only.
*To all Applicants: the online scholarship application period for 2012-2013 closes on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
1. Click or open this link: http://www.oc-cf.org/scholarships
2. Under ³Specific Scholarship Programs², click Hispanic Education Endowment Fund
3. You will then create a log in and proceed to the HEEF online application
4. You can SAVE and return to complete your HEEF online application
5. You must SUBMIT your HEEF online application on Friday, March 09, 2012 by 5:00 p.m.
Questions? Call or Email
Juan Francisco Lara, Ph.D.
Lara@Uci.Edu or Lara@Heef.org
Cell & Text: 626.390.0176