The following financial policies apply to our recreational classes, camp programs and birthday parties. Tems and conditions for our competitive program are provided in our Competitive Program Member Handbook.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration. No spaces are held without payment.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit and cash payments.
- 5% discount off the lower fee for siblings, who are registered at the same time, in the same session.
- Withdrawals 7 or more days before the first class are eligible for a full refund*.
- Withdrawals less than 7 days before the first class are eligible for a partial refund* being class fees less a $25 administrative fee.
- Withdrawals after the scheduled start date are not eligible for refund.
- Exception: Withdrawals due to serious illness or injury are eligible for a pro-rated refund with the provision of a doctors’ note.
* The mandatory Gymnastics Ontario fee is non-refundable.
- You may change from one class to another, space permitting, before the end of the second class of the session.
- Refunds and make-up classes are not provided for missed classes.
Gymnastics Ontario Membership
- Each participant must purchase a Gymnastics Ontario Membership: minimum fee $35.
- The membership period is July 1 through June 30 of each year.
- This membership fee will be applied to your first registration for the membership period.
- Under no circumstances is this fee refundable.
We are a Peanut & Tree Nut Free Facility
We have many children in our programs with severe allergies. Please note that our facility is peanut and tree nut free.
Please do not bring any food items that may contain peanuts or tree nuts into the gym.
There is plenty of parking on the west side of the gym and some limited parking on the south side. Please note you can also park on Coronation Drive.
DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY IN FRONT OF THE GYM.
We also respectfully request, for safety reasons, that you come into the gym to drop off and pick up your child. Do not idle waiting at the door for your child. It creates a very dangerous situation for others coming in and out of the gym.