NEW RULE CHANGES IN 2013!!!
Starting with this fall, Iowa High School Football will be a little different then before. Below are the new rule changes in place starting with the 2013 football season.
1. No more then one practice per day.
2. Total practice time cannot exceed 3 hours
3. Helmets only and no pads, tackling dummies, or sleds for the first 2 days
4. Helmets and shoulder pads days 3-5 with no live contact drills
5. Beginning on day six all protective equipment and contact drills may begin
6. A scrimmage against another team is allowed prior to the first game