Home‎ > ‎

Medical / Dental Insurance

Shaker Regional School District  offers Student Accident Insurance that is available to all students.  For more information or to receive an application please contact the SAU Office at 267-9223.  

Uninsured children may be eligible for insurance through the NH Medicaid Program. Information can be found at the following link    NH Dept Health and Human Services  .