Our school management system allow you to check your child's grades and attendance right from your home computer. In order to access this information you must have a current email address on file with Three Rivers School.
Steps for Setting Up Parent Portal
1. Go to the Parent Portal
2. Click on Create an Account.
3. Fill out parent's first name. (Reminder you must enter the first and last name exactly as it is on record with the school.)
4.Fill out parent's last name. (Reminder you must enter the first and last name exactly as it is on record with the school.)
5. Create a user name for yourself.
6. Fill in your student's id number. ( This is a six digit number you student) All student know their student id number. Ask your child for their number. You can find their id number on the top of their student schedule)
7. Select "Create Account Button"
An email will be sent to your email account we have on file. This email will have a temporary password. Once you have received the email,
8. Log into the parent portal with the user name you created when setting up the account and the temporary password.
9. In the next screen displayed you will be prompted to change your password.
If you have any questions please contact the Three Rivers School Office Staff.