What Do You Get for a Million Dollars?
• School Resource Officer
• Library media specialist
• Library assistant
• Technology Integration teacher
• Technology support person
• School district family liaison
• Art teacher
• Music teacher
• Health teacher
• French teacher
• Physical education teacher
• Reading specialist at ARD
• Math interventionist
• School office assistant
• One custodial position
• Special Education Case Manager
• Basketball teams for boys and girls
• Baseball and softball teams
• Soccer teams for boys and girls
• Cheerleading team
• 45 rebuilt (used) laptop computers
• 2 document cameras
• 2 Interactive white boards and data projectors
• New and replacement library books for 2 schools
• Field trip money (scholarships for students unable to afford trips)
• Money for school assemblies
• Supplies and books for programs at both schools
The Allenstown School District is committed to graduating all of its students prepared for success as effective communicators; problem solvers; community contributors; and life-long, self-directed learners.
Deborah Bulkley, Interim Principal
Mark Dangora, Assistant Principal
Anthony Blinn, Director of Special Education
Would you like to volunteer for the Allenstown School District?
We welcome your help.
To start the process, please contact:
603-485-4474 ext. 109
We appreciate any assistance you can provide.