Materials are available for loan to all members of the WMRSD. Materials are expected to be returned to the Library by the Due Date.
Material's Circulation Period:
- All Books with White or Blue cards circulate for 3 weeks and can be renewed twice.
- Books with Red Cards are Non-Circulating.
- Periodicals are Non-Circulating and must be used in the Library.
- Computers can be checked out for a period of 2 hours for students.
- Substitute Teachers can check Computers out for the entire day.
- Films may be checked out by faculty or with faculty permission for 1 week.
- Yearbooks are available but are Non-Circulating.
- All circulating materials should be checked out by the Librarian.
- If the Librarian is no in the Library you can still check out materials:
- for Books: pull the card from the front cover and neatly print your name on it. Leave the card on the circulation desk.
- for Computers: sign them out on the sign-out sheet on top of the cart.
- Books not returned by the due date will generate an overdue slip to be delivered by your English teacher.
- After 2 a letter will be sent home.
- After 3 an admin referral will be generated.
- After 4 the patron will lose their privileges.
- Computers not returned to the Library will generate a admin referral.