Rules for Blogging
- Write postitively about appropriate things.
- Light debating and discussion is fine.
- Write respectively: avoid rudeness, insulting comments, personal attacks or purposeless comments.
- Write about topics — not people.
- Use correct English, spelling, punctuation and grammar and be aware that everything you post is a reflection of you. You are an ambassador for St Andrew's School.
- Do not post personal information.
- Stick to the topic of the post you are writing about.
- When you comment on a blog, comment about the subject and not about the owner of the blog or other people.
- Be respectful in commenting and/or posting.
- No posting meaningless threads such as one word or short non-sense comments.
Use your first name and surname's initial to identify yourself.
- Never give anyone your address, email address or phone number. You can keep in touch through the blog.
- Do not post photos of others without their permission
- Always ask for permission to use any files that were created and owned by others, including photos, audio and video clips, etc. or state the sources.
- Save abbreviations and shortcuts for MSN and texting.