Dear Orchestra Families,
This Saturday is our Drive One fundraiser event. The money raised by this event allows the music program to exist as it does during these financial times. Please take the time to test drive a vehicle and encourage your friends and family to do so too. Sign up to drive or volunteer to help using the links below. There is also a flier if you would like to promote the event. Thank you in advance for participating and making this successful. See you there!
REMINDER: Please be sure your student has returned their sign-up sheet to their music teacher
Drive One UR School fundraiser is this Saturday, May 12th from 9:00am to 5:00pm at Harvest Elementary.
We need 300 drivers and there are still many slots to fill ! Please ask family, friends, neighbors to support the Saline Area Schools Music Programs. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! All of the information pertaining to this event can be found in the documents below and by clicking on the hotlinks you may sign-up directly via Google Docs. 300 drivers = $6,000.00 for Saline music students.
• Driver Signup: http://goo.gl/qHQQp
• Parent & Student Volunteer Signup: http://goo.gl/kyZ7Z
• Bake Sale Signup: http://goo.gl/W66K4
This is how Drive One 4UR School works:
• Briarwood Ford will donate cars for the test drives
• Ford Motor Company will donate $20 for each person who drives a car
• Each test-drive takes about 10 minutes on a predetermined route
• There will be absolutely *NO* sales pitch
• Drivers must be licensed and at least 18 years of age
• One driver per household (per address)
• Each student who signs up 10+ drivers will receive a free Saline Music tee shirt!
• Parents: you can help earn up to $6,000 for your music students!
If you have any questions, please email SalineMusicParents@gmail.com
Saline Music Parents