1. Paint Shirt or smock - Big enough for your child to put on by
him/her self with child's name
2. Zippered School Bag - that can be opened and closed by your child.
3. 2 large boxes of Kleenex tissues.
4. 2 rolls of paper towels.
5. 15 white ELMER'S glue sticks - DO NOT BUY generic they dry out quickly.
6. 2 boxes of Crayola crayons. 16 count.
7. 2 large containers Moist towelettes/baby wipes.
8. 1 pair Fiskars scissors: round edge
9. 1 hard plastic crayon box with closing lid.
10. 3 boxes 24 Count Crayola COLORED PENCILS.
11. 3 Sharpened #2 pencils.
12. 1 pack unlined 3 x 5 index cards 100 pkg.
13. 1 POCKET folder. Pockets on bottom (horizontal).Used daily.
14. 1 1 inch 3 ring hard plastic binder with pockets.
15. 6 3 ring w/metal fastener paper folder (2 red, 2 blue, 2 white).
16. 1 disposable indoor/outdoor exposure camera - 24 or more
17. 1 Bottle of white Elmer's glue.
18. 2 Large container Lysol/Clorox Wipes.
19. Beach towel used for afternoon naptime.
20. 1 Laminated/plastic coated placemat.
21. 1 box sandwich bags Easy zipper 50 or more count.
22. 1 box Gallon size Easy Zipper plastic Bags (25 or more
23. 1 Pkg. Thin line Washable Markers 12 count.
24 Headphones for Listening Center/Computer Class.Please send in
ziplock bag your child can open/close with his/her name on bag.
Physical Education Write your child's name on his/her clothing
St. Thecla uniform gym shirt
St. Thecla uniform gym shorts
Gym Shoes (No backless/ platform shoes or l1ght-up shoes)
St. Thecla uniform gym sweatshirt
St. Thecla uniform gym sweatpants
White crew socks (above the ankle)
Boys: Light Blue knit short sleeve polo shirt. Navy Blue
dress pants (no cargo pants).
Girls: White knit short sleeve polo shirt. Navy Blue dress or School
plaid pants (no cargo pants).
Navy Blue Walking Shorts may be worn May 1st through November 1st
with white ankle/crew socks or navy blue ankle/crew socks.