We have some great news! The Market in Brownstown has joined the Scrip program and is offering $25 cards at a 5% profit.! Stop in The Market to to see their wonderful prepared food selection and browse their market items while you are there. I have their hot food menu available in my office or you can visit their website at www.themarketfresh.com.
Great news! Effective this Saturday, January 26, 2013, the non-profit
contribution for Applebee's® $25 and $50 gift cards and ScripNow™ will
increase from 8% to 10%.
Join your neighbors at Applebee's for delicious food, friendly
service and a hometown atmosphere that can't be beat. With countless
menu items that include great burgers, juicy steaks, sensational salads,
healthy options, and other neighborhood favorites, like 2 for $20 or
Sizzling Entrees, you'll be sure to find a new favorite each time you
visit The Neighborhood. And with almost 1,900 locations, they're likely
to be wherever you go.
SUBWAY® restaurants will be offering a 1% bonus contribution on their
gift cards and ReloadNow™ effective Saturday, February 2, 2013, through
Friday, February 15, 2013. When you purchase the $10 or $50 SUBWAY®
Gift Card or ReloadNow™ during this special offer, you will receive a 4%
contribution instead of the standard 3% contribution.
Today, the SUBWAY® brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich
chain. They've become the leading choice for people seeking quick,
nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. At SUBWAY®
restaurants, every sandwich is fresh and made to order - just for you!
In fact, there are over 2 million sandwich varieties available from
their menu choices, so you can have your SUBWAY® sandwich with any
combination of ingredients they offer!
We are pleased to announce that adidas® has joined Great Lakes Scrip
Center® as our newest available scrip retailer. The adidas Gift Card is
available in a $25 denomination with a 13% non-profit contribution and is redeemable in-store or online at adidas.com.
For over 80 years, the adidas Group has been part of the world of
sports on every level, delivering state-of-the-art sports footwear,
apparel and accessories. As a global leader in the sporting goods
industry, adidas continues to develop new and exciting gear to keep
athletes at the top of their game.
Restaurant.com® will be offering a 10% bonus contribution on their
gift cards effective Saturday, January 19, 2013, through Friday,
February 15, 2013. That means that Restaurant.com Gift Cards will be
available with a 60% non-profit contribution, instead of the normal 50%
contribution. The gift cards are redeemable online for gift certificates
at thousands of participating restaurants nationwide, as well as select
online retailers. Each $50 gift card costs your family only $20. That
means your organization keeps $12 per gift card. Gift cards need to be
redeemed online before use. Gift card purchasers can redeem them at GLSC.Restaurant.com for:
- One $50 gift certificate;
- Two $25 gift certificates;
- Five $10 gift certificates;
- or any combination up to $50.
Restaurant.com is about celebrating the dining experience more affordably.
They provide certificates for over 18,000 participating restaurants -
many of them right in your neighborhood - that bring you the fun and
pleasure of eating out while spending less. Restaurant.com is a
convenient way to enjoy an evening out whenever you want without busting
Please note that there may be minimum spend requirements at
participating restaurants and online merchant websites. Other
restrictions may apply. Visit GLSC.Restaurant.com for complete terms and conditions and participating restaurants.
GLSC Welcomes American Girl
The holidays have just gotten a little merrier... Great Lakes Scrip
Center® and American Girl® are pleased to announce that
American Girl $25 gift cards are now available with a 9% non-profit
Give her the perfect present - an American Girl gift card, and she
chooses the perfect gift. The best part? Gift cards are redeemable
at all American Girl stores, online at americangirl.com, or by calling
Scrip Hours and Contact Information
The On Line Payment Service from ShopWithScrip.com!
Pay for your scrip gift cards online with PrestoPay™, the convenient payment system available on ShopWithScrip.com. When you use PrestoPay, your order payment is transferred securely via electronic debit. You won’t have to drop o. any more checks!
PrestoPay is not a credit card system, because credit cards charge fees that are costly for our scrip program. Instead, PrestoPay uses the same electronic payment transfer used by direct deposit systems. It’s easy to use, and easy to get started! Simply log into your ShopWithScrip® account, click on the PrestoPay link in the left navigation column, and enter your checking account information. Complete the steps to verify your information, and you will receive a secure approval code to share with your scrip coordinator.
That’s it! You will then be able to choose the PrestoPay option when you check out on ShopWithScrip.com, and have your payment securely transferred from your checking account right to our organization. A small $0.15 convenience fee will apply to each order.
For more information about this online scrip payment system, view the instructional videos found on the same PrestoPay page on your ShopWithScrip account.
ShopWithScrip and PrestoPay - the easiest way to order and pay!
Some exciting changes are happening with the Scrip program! First we are now participating in ShopWithScrip and PrestoPay. This is in conjunction with the Great Lakes Scrip Company only and allows you to order and pay for your Scrip from any internet based computer.
If you would like to participate in this program, you must register online:
- Go to www.glscrip.com
- On the top right of the page is a link to shop with scrip
- On the ShopWithScrip page is a green box that says family sign up, click to create an account
- Please fill out the registration form
- You will need St. Stephen’s enrollment code: 8B9C85EF765
Once you have registered for the ShopWithScrip program you can order from home any of the merchants available from Great Lakes Scrip.
You will have two options for payment
- Send in your check or cash to the school as usual
PrestoPay allows you to register your checking account with the Scrip Company and pay for your order from home for a $0.39 fee.
If you choose to enroll in presto pay you are then eligible to use two other programs, one is ScripNow and the other is reloading your cards.
ScripNow is the newest and fastest way to purchase Scrip. You can order, pay for, and print eCards for various retailers and use them within minutes. This option is only available at www.shopwithscrip.com. The list of retailers is always changing, so keep checking for your favorites to be available.
You will also have the option to reload select retailer’s cards that you purchased from the Scrip program. All you will have to do is register your name and card number on www.shopwithscrip under the reload option. If you pay with the PrestoPay option, your funds will be added to the card overnight.
These new options will allow you to have Scrip more readily available and will also allow family and friends who do not live in the area, an opportunity to participate and have their cards available quickly.
11.10.2010 - - NOTE:
Our computer program is currently being upgraded to enable us to keep track of your spending and profit from these new programs. We hope to be up and running in just a couple of weeks. In the meantime, if you are interested in this program, please register on ShopWithScrip and PrestoPay. Be advised that PrestoPay takes a couple of days to be available to you.
I will get more information to you when we are online with this program.
After months of research into the Credit CARD Act we are pleased to offer a special Promotional Visa Card for a limited time, with a 2% non-profit rebate. This new promotional card will be available until mid-March 2011, in $25 and $50 denominations.
As you know, the Promotional Visa Card is great for scrip families to use at retailers that don't currently participate in scrip, or for services such as car repairs, visits to the dentist, and more. These cards are good at any location that accepts the Visa Credit Card.
Important Facts You Need To Know About Promotional Visa Cards
Why It's Critical To Know Your Promotional Visa Card Balance
- Subject to applicable law, beginning 6 months after the date your Promotional Visa Card was purchased by Great Lakes Scrip Center, a monthly service fee of $3.00 will be deducted from your remaining balance.
- To ensure authorized use of your Promotional Visa Card, be sure to sign the back before using.
- Always know the balance of your card and when ready to make your purchase, tell the cashier the amount you would like applied to your Promotional Visa Card. Always press the CREDIT button. If you press DEBIT your transaction will be declined. The balance will then need to be paid with a second payment method.
- If you decide to return merchandise purchased with your Promotional Visa Card, you may be asked to present the same card to process that return. Be sure to hold onto your purchase receipts and your card, even after the balance is depleted.
- When using your Promotional Visa Card somewhere that a tip may be appropriate, your transaction may be authorized for an additional 20% above your total bill. Be sure that the balance on your card is sufficient to cover the cost of the bill plus the tip added. If not, the transaction will be declined.
- Gas stations: You will need to present your card to the attendant inside the station.The Promotional Visa Card will not work at the pump.
- For online or phone orders, you will need to register your card at www.prepaidrewardscenter.com. When you make an online or phone purchase, the name, address, and phone number you use will need to be exactly the same as the information you provided when registering your card. If the information is different, the transaction may be declined.
- The Promotional Visa Card is not a credit, charge or debit card.
- If you wish to use your Promotional Visa Card to purchase an item for more than the available funds, many national merchants - but not all - will accept your gift card and automatically offer you the opportunity use another form of payment to pay the balance of the final purchase price. This is called a "split tender" transaction, because you would be splitting the final transaction amount between your card and another form of payment.
- If you're not sure of the merchant's policy regarding a "split tender" transaction, it's critical to know the exact balance of your Promotional Visa Card. You can check the amount of funds available on your card by visiting www.prepaidrewardscenter.com or calling Visa Prepaid Center, toll free, within the United States at 1-866-578-0117, which is the telephone number printed on the back of your Promotional Visa Card.
- Once you know your balance, you MUST ask the merchant if two forms of payment will be accepted for the purchase you wish to make. If the merchant agrees, first request that the merchant place a specific dollar amount on the other form of payment (e.g. the final transaction amount less the balance of funds available on your Promotional Visa Card), and then use your Promotional Visa Card to pay the remaining balance. Some retailers, particularly department stores, will only allow a "split tender" transaction if the second form of payment is cash or check. Internet and most mail order merchants do not permit "split tender" transactions. We do not guarantee that the merchant will accept two forms of payment, such as two Promotional Visa Cards.
Kroger has notified us that very few families have reregistered. Please remember to do so, or you will be losing out on profiting from your spending.
Kroger requires all community rewards participants to re-enroll each year during the month of April. If you do not re-enroll, you will not receive credit for your spending. The directions for re-enrolling are listed below. Please note, you may no longer use our barcode at the service desk, everyone will have to enroll online.
Subject: Kroger Community Rewards April RE-ENROLLMENT - - NPO #83209
All participants must sign up beginning in April for the program in order to earn funds for your group during 2010.
It’s easy for your members to enroll or re-enroll in Kroger Community Rewards. They can visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com, click on “Michigan” and click on “Enroll” or “Re-enroll” All participants must have a valid online account at Kroger.com and must sign up online to participate. Organization members can no longer scan their group’s barcode at the registers or service desk
Step by step instructions:
Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
Click “Re-enroll” if you were registered in the program last year.
1. Put in your e-mail
2. Put in your password -(If you forgot the password you set up please go thru the “Forgot you password”)
3. Find your organization by typing in your organization’s NPO number
4. Click the “Select Your Organization”
5. Click the” Save Changes”
Click “Enroll” If you have never been a part of Kroger Community Rewards.com, Kroger.com or registered with the scan bar method last year.
1. “Sign up today” (to the right)
2. Enter your zip code and click “Search”
3. Click on the arrow to display the list of stores in your zip code and highlight your preferred store
4. Enter in your email and password
5. Click “Next”
6. Key in you Kroger Plus Card Number (If it says that this card has already been used, please call the number on the back of your card)
7. Enter the security code (from the box above it)
8. Enter in your contact information.
9. Click on “next”
10. Verify that your account information is correct. Check box for agreement of the terms and conditions and click “complete information”
11. Kroger will send an email that you entered earlier in the process. (this can take up to 10 minutes)
12. Open the email that Kroger sent. Read the email and either click on the link within the email or copy and paste it into your browser.
13. Sign in: click on the “Click here “button and then type in your email and password.
14. Under Kroger Community Rewards Section at right, click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information.”
15. Find your organization by typing in your organization’s NPO number
16. Click on the organization name that you want. Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of your organization so that it becomes highlighted.
17. Click on “Save Changes”
18. Scroll over the page and make sure all information is accurate
You are now “registered”
American Express cards come
in $25, $100 and $200 and pay 1.25%.
Currently know stores that accept American Express cards:
Wal-mart Target Walgreens
As I find more stores, I will send updates.
If you know of stores that accept American Express, please let
Jennifer Fluent know and she will forward the information to the school
The American Express card, through SCRIP, is not a credit, charge,
or debit card and has no activation fee.
Redeemable at US, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Island retailers where The
American Express Card is accepted. Includes mail order and online
merchants. Not redeemable at cruise lines, for recurring billing
purchases, at casinos, or ATMs. Usage restrictions apply for
Please read their terms and conditions found on their website for
pay at the pump gas purchases. If you are using the card at a
restaurant, hair salon or other merchant that may be expecting a
gratuity, they will obtain an authorization on the card for an amount up
to 20% more than the total bill. Be sure that the balance on your card
will be enough to cover the extra charge. If the card is declined, ask
the merchant to obtain an authorization for the amount equal to or less
than the balance remaining.