The manager of Tanya’s Travels would like to produce a staff induction presentation for new
Design a multimedia presentation containing no more than 6–8 slides.
Produce storyboards for your presentation, which must include the following four points:
- A title slide, including the overall presentation aim;
- A brief introduction to Tanya's Travels, including an overview of travel destinations which are listed in the database;
- A visual presentation showing the highest paying customer taken from the spreadsheet;
- The Sales Commission received by the company taken from the spreadsheet.
Choose appropriate content for the additional slides (5–8) from the following list. You may wish
to carry out independent research to develop the presentation.
- Staff Duties;
- Health and Safety;
- Data Protection;
- ICT Acceptable Use Policy;
- Uniform and dress code;
- An organisational chart detailing existing employees in the company;
- Any relevant slide/s of your choice. 8mks
Choose an appropriate application to create the presentation.
Include the company logo and use it appropriately in the presentation.
Use appropriate styles and layout, including a master slide, to enhance your presentation to
effectively and consistently present your findings.
Make use of advanced features such as: buttons to control slide transitions, animation of text
and graphics, transitions, object linking, timings, imported sounds and images from at least two
sources, such as graphics created by you, photographs from e.g. a digital camera, clipart or
downloaded from the Internet. 16mks
Include an evaluation of your presentation in Portable Document Format.
Complete the Presentation Evaluation Grid (PEG) and include it in the evaluation document.
This can be downloaded from the CCEA Microsite for GCSE ICT, http://www.ccea.org.uk/ict, and
included in the main evaluation.
Evaluate your presentation, paying particular attention to strengths, weaknesses and possible
improvements. Use the headings in the PEG to help structure your evaluation:
- Slide design;
- Use of colour;
- Special effects;
- Navigation/hyperlinks. 6mks
Don't forget!! Evaluative language!
Total Marks : 30